Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm ok!!!

Hello all,

I'm sure you've heard about the copy-cat terrorist attack/attempt today in Jerusalem.  I'm fine and all others from my program are ok.  It was someone trying to recreate the bulldozer incident that happened just a few weeks ago.  From what I heard, the only person killed was the crazy one driving the bulldozer.  It is scary though, to think that the intersection this happened on is one that is not only close to campus, but I walk right through it every day, usually twice a day.  They've been doing construction on that road and tearing up the sidewalk for the past couple of weeks.  

So, I am fine and I have a very close group of friends in the HUC community who are all very supportive of each other.  I hope you are all doing well!!!  

L'Shalom,
Amanda 

3 comments:

Jeff H. said...

Glad you're OK. Thanks for letting us know ... and thanks for the Lior wedding pix! Jeff + Marcia Horn

Frankie's World said...

Glad to hear. Franklin says hello too.

elyse crane said...

Hi Amanda!

Thanks for the beautiful picture and the great descriptions of your days in Israel.

Kudos on your command of Hebrew! And good luck on the move at the end of the week. I'll look forward to your "view".

Wherever you go, may peace be.

Shine on!
Elyse